I have these cards that I carry with me a lot. I use them for inspiration when I can’t think and I bring them out in a group setting sometimes in order to get people out of their “normal” talk situations about work etc. that we tend to fall into. They are great ways to get people to open up, if that makes sense.
Anyway…today’s challenge for me was to name 10 things that make my day better.
So here are mine:
- Actually getting enough sleep
- Spending time with God each morning
- When I pause and look around me and realize how much I have to be thankful for
- When I do things for or help other people
- Working out and how good I feel afterwards
- When I take things and complete my tasks one thing at a time versus constant multitasking
- When I “take my hands off the wheel” and let God be in control…and then accept whatever outcome happens
- When I do things, I do them the right way the first time and I do them with love
- Spending precious with those that I love and actually spending that time with them…no distractions, no preoccupations
- When I am not rushed and I am “present” in the moment I am in